- Review of existing use of technology/telecare by housing and care providers
- Appraisal of care-enabled technology and digital options that support and promote independence
- Advice and assistance for housing and care providers with identifying and selecting the most appropriate technology/digital solutions
- Research and support for operators, commissioners, suppliers and policy makers
Review of existing telecare offer and specification of contemporary digital technology offer
- Almshouse charity, southern England (St Mary’s Hospital Alsmhouses)
- Review of existing service model including support offer and specification of contemporary digital technology offer to improve the service for residents
The Almshouse charity was seeking
- External assistance that would help the Trustees define what their accommodation and support offer should look like in the 2020s and beyond.
- Recommendations for contemporary technology options that will best support the independence of residents.
- A service model that meets the requirements of residents and enables the charity to widen its number of beneficiaries.
- A digital technology service that will meet the charity’s and its residents’ requirements