We have considerable experience working with local authority and NHS commissioners, housing association and charitable support providers to help better understand the housing needs of people with a learning disability or autism and how to develop a better range of housing choices, as set out NHS England vision, Building the right home. Our expert understanding of the supported housing market and insight into the latest in innovative practice can assist you as follows:
- Market intelligence to forecast demand for supported housing and help produce local plans
- Development and improvement of supported housing/supported living services
- Reprovision of residential care services
- Qualitative research with people with lived experience
- Compliance with regulatory requirements (Care Quality Commission and Regulator of Social Housing)
- Review of service model and operational/financial performance to inform strategic decision making
- Research and support for operators, commissioners and policy makers
Comprehensive review of supported living services
- National provider of supported living services
- Undertaking a comprehensive review of supported living services
- To review the organisation’s existing supported living services to ensure they are compliant with regulatory standards in terms of both registration and inspection.
- To benchmark its range of supported living services against contemporary best practice in housing and support for people with learning disabilities/people with autism.
- We provided a comprehensive assessment of the compliance and fitness for purpose of its supported living services in relation to both care and housing regulatory standards.
- We produced an extensive improvement plan to ensure that its current and future supported living services are consistent with ‘best in sector’ and will met the needs and aspirations of people with learning disabilities and commissioners.