We have considerable experience working with local authority and NHS commissioners, housing association and charitable support providers to help better understand the housing needs of people affected by mental health and how to develop a better range of housing choices. Our expert understanding of the supported housing market and insight into the latest in innovative practice can assist you as follows:
- Market intelligence to forecast demand for supported housing and help produce local plans
- Review/evaluation of existing service models and operational performance
- Development of housing and supported accommodation options
- Improving and developing housing and accommodation pathways that support recovery
- Qualitative research with people with lived experience
- Housing/property options appraisals
- Research and support for operators, commissioners and policy makers
Strategic review of housing and supported accommodation for people with mental health related needs
- West Midlands local authority
- A strategic review of housing and supported accommodation for people with mental health related needs
- To review the range of supported housing and support services for people with mental health related support needs.
- To determine the mix of housing options, including supported accommodation, that best supports recovery.
- We provided a comprehensive analysis of the strengths and weaknesses and performance of existing housing and supported accommodation services for people with mental health support needs.
- We provided a strategy for the Council to deliver an improved range of housing pathways, including supported accommodation, that provide more and better quality housing options for people with mental health related support needs.