These pages contain items that relate to specific operational aspects of extra care. The information is split into five topics:
- Statistics - information about volume of extra care provision in different parts of the country to enable benchmarking.
- Support Services - information about the range of support services that are available to people using extra care housing, including information on exit/event fees.
- Outreach Services - case studies and policy issues relating to services based in Extra Care housing that also support people in the wider community.
- Asset Management - information relating to the asset management and maintenance of extra care housing schemes, including issues relating to fire safety and protection and catering arrangements.
- Legislation & Regulation - information on the legal, regulatory frameworks & codes for operating extra care housing, including the Law Commission's findings.