The Housing LIN's first video of the 'Spotlight on Extra Care Housing' video series documents the importance of Extra Care Housing, with viewpoints from voices across the sector including residents, care assistants and industry professionals.
Entitled 'What is Extra Care Housing?', the video is tailored for a wide audience and is the 'centrepiece' of a series that featured topics such as Dementia, Design and Assistive Technology, and concludes with ‘The Future of Extra Care Housing’. All the videos can be accessed by title below:
- Listening to residents in extra care housing: findings from the ECHO research project
- Influencing policy and operations: outcomes from the ECHO research project
- Designing a successful Extra Care Housing scheme
- Living with dementia in Extra Care Housing
- Extra care housing – Providing a reabling care service
- A Digital Revolution in Extra Care Housing
- Bridging the Health and Housing Gap
- The Future for Extra Care Housing
Lastly, we would like to once again offer sincere thanks to those who supported this project through our crowdfunding campaign which has taken us around the country, visiting 20 schemes. We would also like to take the chance to thank ARCO, Appello, Care Support, Housing & Care 21, Optivo, The ECHO Project and West Kent Housing Association, who have all greatly helped in the production of these videos.