This page provides a brief overview of a number of projects that the Housing LIN is involved in. They include both new resources we have commissioned and research and/or good practice projects that we have been invited to participate in. Where known, we indicate when these projects are due for completion.
DH Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund
As set out in paragraph 66 of the bidding guidance accompanying the Department of Health's £315m specialised housing fund, over the next few years the Housing LIN will be responsible for capturing details of the schemes assessed by the HCA and GLA (London only) and awarded grant in Phases 1 and 2 of the funded programme.
As schemes are handed over into management, our knowledge and information exchange will consist of an online directory of all successful schemes, building on the platform developed for the DH's former extra care housing fund.
We will also be liaising with successful agencies and their partners to host study visits and regional Housing LIN meetings to find out more about all aspects of the procurement development process. For example, the local planning, commissioning, design specification and care management requirements.
- View schemes built under the previous capital programme (2004-2012)
- View details of schemes that will be funded under Phase 1 of the Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund (2013-onwards)
- View details on Phase 2 of the Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund (2013-onwards)
- More information on our forthcoming regional meetings
ALSO IN THE PIPELINE
Forthcoming Housing LIN publications on:
- Refresh of Factsheet 6, Design principles for Extra Care Housing
- Refresh of our Strategic Housing for Older People Resource Pack
- Working with the TLAP to produce a joint case study report on new innovative models of person-centered housing
- Working with the Urban Land Institute on a Housing with Care guide (due later this year)
A variety of forthcoming regional case studies, reports, blogs and viewpoints including:
- A selection of housing with care exemplars from Wales
- Innovative housing design case studies by leading architects
- Co-designing with local communities
If you would like further information any of the above or would like to discuss other projects that you think will be of interest to the Housing LIN, email us at email@example.com
In the meantime, our most recent newsletters, Housing with Care Matters, also list the most recent 'calls for information' should you wish to contribute to any of our forthcoming resources.