Tell us what matters to you and help us plan for future housing provision in Torbay
We know that people will make different decisions about where and how they live as they get older. Some will want to stay living in the same home; others will look to move to more manageable homes; and some will feel that housing designated for older people best suits their needs.
If you are aged 50 and over, we would like to know about your plans…
If you live in Torbay (Torquay, Paignton, Brixham) and are starting to think about where you want to live as you get older, we’d really love to hear from you. We want to hear from people currently living in all types of accommodation. If you’ve already moved, we’d also really like to hear about your reasons for moving.
This is your chance to influence future housing for older people
To complete the survey online, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TorbayHousingSurvey
To complete a paper version please download below or visit your local library in Torbay.
Prize draw to win a £50 shopping voucher!
We will also be conducting some focus groups on this topic. If you are interested please pick and focus group that best suits you from the list below and contact Lois Beech at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07860 608920
Thursday 29th November
- 10:30 - 12:00 Paignton Library, TQ4 5AG (sheltered, extra care and private retirement housing)
- 14:00 - 15:30 Cockington Court, Torquay, TQ2 6XA (sheltered, extra care and private retirement housing)
Tuesday 4th December
- 14:00 - 15:30 Whitely Court, Paignton, TQ4 5XW (Renters in general needs and private accommodation)
- 17.30 - 19:00 Brixham Town Council, TQ5 8TA (owner occupiers)
Thursday 6th December
- 14:00 - 15:30 Brixham Town Council, TQ5 8TA (Renters in general needs and private accommodation)
- 17.30 - 19:00 Cockington Court, Torquay, TQ2 6XA (owner occupiers)