This paper published by HQN seeks to explore some of the implications of Personalisation for housing providers and commissioners of supported housing. It aims to provide some challenge to the sector to begin weaving choice, control and personalisation throughout our policies, procedures and services to position the sector as the leaders in finding flexible solutions for our customers who require assistance, care and support. The briefing explore:
- What IBs are and how they differ from personal budgets
- What are the drivers behind this cultural shift?
- Whether IBs will really work
- How commissioners could respond
- How providers could respond.
This briefing is courtesy of the Housing Quality Network (HQN). For further information about HQN, visit www.hqnetwork.co.uk/join