The Department of Health have now announced the successful bids for Phase One of the Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund (CSSHF) administered by the Homes and Communities Agency in the South West.
The Housing LIN is responsible for keeping an online directory of all specialised housing schemes that have received an allocation since 2004. Completed schemes can be viewed here (opens new window). We will similarly be keeping a record of the newly funded schemes under CSSHF in the South West. If you have received an allocation for any other schemes listed below and have not yet heard from us, please email us at email@example.com so we can update our records.
- Devon & Cornwall Housing Association Limited - Care & Support Ocean Housing-Windmill House, Fowey, Cornwall - Cornwall - 12 homes
- Spectrum Housing Group Limited - Tolvean Extra Care for Learning Disability - Cornwall - 17 homes
- Exeter City Council - St Loyes, Exeter - Exeter - 50 homes
- Hanover Housing Association - Cinderford-Hanover Court - Forest of Dean - 20 homes
- Knightstone Housing Association Limited - Marson House, Clevedon-Alliance - North Somerset - 6 homes
- Devon & Cornwall Housing Association Limited - Care and Support DCH-Nelson Project Plymouth - Plymouth - 18 homes
- Borough of Poole - Trinidad Extra Care Village - Poole - 48 homes
- ExtraCare Charitable Trust - Coldharbour Lane, Stoke Gifford,South Gloucestershire - South Gloucestershire - 81homes
- Swindon BC - Wichelstowe DC Older Person's Scheme - Swindon - 75 homes
- Wiltshire Council - Malmesbury Extra Care - Wiltshire - 52 homes
- Wiltshire Council - Amesbury Adapted Properties - Wiltshire - 14 homes