The Department of Health have now announced the successful bids for Phase One of the Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund (CSSHF) administered by the Homes and Communities Agency in the North West.
The Housing LIN is responsible for keeping an online directory of all specialised housing schemes that have received an allocation since 2004. Completed schemes can be viewed here (opens new window). We will similarly be keeping a record of the newly funded schemes under CSSHF in the North West. If you have received an allocation for any other schemes listed below and have not yet heard from us, please email us at email@example.com so we can update our records.
- Home Group Limited - Southend Road Wigton C&S - Allerdale - 42 homes
- Home Group Limited - Maryport Veterans Scheme C&S - Allerdale - 13 homes
- Accent Group Limited - Danesmoor Road, Bury HAPPI scheme - Bury - 16 homes
- Impact Housing Association Limited - The Irthing Centre Brampton - Carlisle - 38 homes
- Plus Dane Housing Group Limited/Halton Housing Trust - Community Focused Extracare Sutton Way - Cheshire West and Chester - 75 homes
- Plus Dane Housing Group Limited/Halton Housing Trust - HHT Pingot Extracare - Halton - 44 homes
- Knowsley Housing Trust - Watch Factory Care and Specialist Housing 2 - Knowsley - 70 homes
- Willow Park Housing Trust Limited - Hollyhedge Road Wythenshawe Manchester - Manchester - 105 homes
- Accent Group Limited - Whalley Road Clitheroe HAPPI RENT - Ribble Valley - 10 homes
- Accent Group Limited - Whalley Road Clitheroe HAPPI -S/O - Ribble Valley - 7 homes
- City West Housing Trust Limited - City West Care & Support 1 - Salford - 66 homes
- Adactus Housing Association Limited - Damfield Lane, Maghull - Sefton - 31 homes
- Adactus Housing Association Limited - Liverpool Road South, Maghull - Sefton - 27 homes
- New Charter Housing Trust Limited - Care & Support Katherine Street, Ashton under Lyne - Tameside - 20 homes