The Department of Health have now announced the successful bids for Phase One of the Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund (CSSHF) administered by the Homes and Communities Agency in the East of England.
The Housing LIN is responsible for keeping an online directory of all specialised housing schemes that have received an allocation since 2004. Completed schemes can be viewed here (opens new window). We will similarly be keeping a record of the newly funded schemes under CSSHF in the East of England. If you have received an allocation for any other schemes listed below and have not yet heard from us, please email us at email@example.com so we can update our records.
East of England
- Aldwyck Housing Group Limited - AHG-Little Bushey Lane - Hertsmere - 7 homes
- Aldwyck Housing Group Limited - Luminus-Langley Close, St Ives-Extra Care - Huntingdonshire - 55 homes
- Norse Care - Bowthorpe Housing with Care Scheme - Norwich - 92 homes
- Cross Keys Homes Limited - CKH - Care and Support offer - Peterborough - 54 homes
- North Hertfordshire Homes Limited - Caroline Sharpe House, St Albans - St. Albans - 35 homes
- Thurrock Council - Derry Avenue Older Persons Housing - Thurrock - 28 homes
- East Thames Group Limited - ETG Care & Support Bid Jan-13 - Uttlesford - 7 homes