Ageing Better have launched the Stronger Together toolkit co-created by the 14 national Ageing Better programmes across England as a one stop, user friendly space where collective experiences are shared.
The toolkit brings to life the work of Ageing Better programme in a way that can be accessed by anyone wanting to work with people in their communities, whether at a strategic, operational or grassroots level.
The toolkit is organised into 12 distinct co-production themes:
- Creating a co-production culture
- Community development through micro-funding
- Tackling ageism through co-production & age friendly communities
- Co-production within coastal & rural communities
- Tackling loneliness through co-commissioning
- Empowering communities through partnership working
- Co-researching within the community
- Growing sustainable groups
- Diversity& inclusion
- Creativity in co-production
- Asset based community development
- Co-production in a crisis
This toolkit is for anyone looking to use a co-production approach to involve people in the design of services, projects or activities that impact them and their communities.