This Knight Frank report examines the key trends from the senior living market.
It includes insights on the sales and operations that take place in this market as well as survey results from leading organisations in the sector.
Five key trends are identified:
- There is increased investment from institutions that is driving building for long-term return
- Schemes are becoming larger – due to efficiencies that come from building larger
- Locations of schemes are moving to cities, and closer to the High Street
- More tenure options are becoming available – mixed-tenure and Deferred Management Fee structures are more common
- Better design – service and property design has benefited from increased investment