Royal College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section in Housing (RCOTSSH)

RCOT Specialist Section - Housing provides a forum for occupational therapists and occupational therapy staff that have an interest in housing, inclusive design and accessible home environments.

They work closely with other related organisations and professionals with a similar interest. They advocate for improved standards of housing for older and disabled people. They work to influence consultations at both national and local level regarding housing and the built environment.