Homeless Link have updated their tools and guidance on:
- assessing the risks associated with rough sleeping
- the use of the Mental Capacity Act
- the use of the Mental Health Act
- developing a hospital admission plan
- and raising safeguarding adults alerts.
This report has been developed by Lambeth Council in partnership with South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, Thames Reach and the Greater London Authority.
Accompanying the documents are two screening tools and plans in Word that can be accessed below and completed electronically by frontline workers.