This CIH guide, developed with charity Mind, sets out six commitments to make everyone who works in housing more aware and supportive of other people’s mental health issues – and better supported to look after their own.
It shines a light on how to prioritise mental health in the workplace by developing and delivering a systematic programme of activity, as well as working to ensure that organisational culture and work drive positive mental health outcomes.
- Commitment One: Prioritise mental health in the workplace by developing and delivering a systematic programme of activity
- Commitment Two: Proactively ensure work design and organisational culture drive positive mental health outcomes
- Commitment Three: Promote an open culture around mental health
- Commitment Four: Increase organisation confidence and capability
- Commitment Five: Provide mental health tools and support
- Commitment Six: Increase transparency and accountability through internal and external reporting