This project on Clinical Commissioning has a particular focus on joint commissioning & partnership. The work stream is now led by Harold Bodmer, Norfolk's DASS.
The main themes are summarised above after my contact details and include knowledge transfer with clinical partners, Governance arrangements in the new world and Infrastructure to support partnership. The work fits with the national commissioning priorities; including clinical commissioning development & preparing for direct commissioning.
This is the first edition since the Health and Social Care Act 2012 became law. This provides some clarity on the tasks ahead although there are still a number of uncertainties facing Health and Social Care. The Bulletin should provide some assistance through sharing information and stimulating local dialogue.
Items in this edition include:
- Health and Wellbeing Boards - national & regional updates
- CCG development + authorisation
- Healthwatch transition including Healthwatch Essex
- Safeguarding fragmentation fears voiced
- Public Health transition update
- News from Erpho
- Organisational & performance programme including local accounts & sector led improvement
- The EACH project update