With only two weeks remaining, we eagerly anticipate your attendance at this year's Housing LIN Summit - A Festival of Ideas, taking place from Monday 26th February to Friday 1st March 2024!
Ahead of session 4/10, Creating Vibrant Later Living Homes and Communities, keep an eye out for the latest Housing LIN Case Study featuring The John Morden Centre. This award-winning day care centre, designed by Mæ Architects, stood as a beacon of hope during a social care crisis and was honoured with the RIBA Stirling Prize in 2023.
Also in today's newsletter:
- News Highlights: Join the Digital Telecare Barometer 2024 from Housing LIN and Appello and help shape the future of supported housing.
- Resource Roundup: Read the final two parts of the Ultimate Guide to Telecare by Appello in collaboration with Housing LIN.
- Expert Insights: Learn from Nick Sinclair, Director at Local Area Coordination Network, about good housing, the cornerstone of community contribution.
- Member Spotlight: We're delighted to see that Housing LIN sponsor, PRP has been appointed to lead the delivery of an integrated retirement community in Sussex.
- Dates for your Diary: Explore upcoming sector-wide events supported by Housing LIN.
Thank you for being a part of our community. We hope you find this week's HLINks newsletter both informative and engaging. Stay tuned for more exciting updates in the weeks to come!
The Housing LIN Team
The Housing LIN would like to thank Tunstall Healthcare (opens new window) for its sponsorship of our news pages. This, along with this newsletter, enables us to bring the latest news and information on housing with care and technology matters to our members.