In recent weeks the Housing LIN's Jeremy Porteus has highlighted the value of networking at this time and how our business continuity ensures that we can remain agile in the face of COVID-19 and target our resources to furnish you with latest information and news to support your learning and improvement requirements.
In a short space of time, COVID-19 has transformed our individual and collective working and non-working lives. The Housing LIN and the information and advice we provide to aid your learning and improvement is essential for your post COVID-19 planning in these unprecedented times.
This week HLINks include:
- The All Party Parliamentary Group on Housing and Care for Older People new Inquiry into housing and dementia - Sponsored by Anchor Hanover and with the Housing LIN's Jeremy Porteus as the Secretariat.
- this week’s Mental Health Awareness Week 2020
- four new Housing LIN blogs to coincide with MHAW2020
- calls for info relevant to our sector
- a round-up of news headlines and new resources on housing, ageing, design and technology, planning, health and care, and
- draw attention to next week's guest blog from Assael Architecture’s Tom Murphy, the latest in our series on ‘work ready’ HAPPI