In recent weeks the Housing LIN's Jeremy Porteus has highlighted the value of networking at this time and how our business continuity ensures that we can remain agile in the face of COVID-19 and target our resources to furnish you with latest information and news to support your learning and improvement requirements.
In a short space of time, COVID-19 has transformed our individual and collective working and non-working lives. The Housing LIN and the information and advice we provide to aid your learning and improvement is essential for your post COVID-19 planning in these unprecedented times.
In this week HLINks, we report on:
- the government’s COVID-19 recovery plan - Our Plan to Rebuild - as well as latest government Coronavirus guidelines and relevant sector policy and practice developments
- this week’s Dying Matters Awareness Week 2020
- two new Housing LIN blogs: the first on human rights and supporting people with dementia during the Coronavirus; the second on setting up a virtual community
- provide a round-up of news headlines and new resources on housing, homelessness, design and technology, planning, health and care, and
- draw attention to next week's new blogs from the Housing LIN to coincide with Mental Health Awareness week 2020.