The Housing LIN Summit - A Festival of Ideas is back for a week-long virtual event filled with inspiring conversations starting Monday, 26 February 2024. Join us for FREE sessions every morning and afternoon to watch, listen, and learn from prominent figures in the housing, health, care, and technology industries.
Supported by headline sponsor Innovate UK this session takes a detailed look at innovative UK and international approaches to planning for our ageing population.
📅 Thursday 29 February 2024
🌐 Online - Zoom
🕒 2:30 - 4:00pm
Chaired by Jeremy Porteus, CEO of Housing LIN, he will be joined by:
- George MacGinnis, Director of UKRI's Healthy Ageing Challenge
- Jon Rouse CBE, co-lead of the Older People's Housing Taskforce ‘places’ workstream, City Director at Stoke City Council and former CEO of Greater Manchester Combined Authorities
- Professor Alison Bowes, Professor at Univethe rsity of Stirling
- James Pickard, co-founder of urban design practice, Cartwright Pickard
- Ian Copeman, Business Director at Housing LIN
We are extremely grateful to all the sponsors who have made this year's Housing LIN Virtual Summit - A Festival of Ideas, possible. This session is supported by Headline Sponsor UKRI Healthy Ageing Challenge.