Supportive living accommodation

Sandra Lowe 06/10/20 General Housing Topics

Hi im currently setting up supportive living accommodation for mental health and want to know how i register on DPS i would also like to know how i can get referrals

Post a reply

Old forum user 08/10/20

Hi Sandra,

To register on DPS you need to make sure you have everything in place. Policies and Procedures etc. Getting referrals you need to proposed your service and answer the portal questionnaires.