Supported living service for care leavers joining social housing register

Eleonora Rudolf 02/07/18 General Housing Topics


I work for a London-based community interest company. We support care leavers between 16-21 years, providing a residential unit placement and therapeutic support. We want to become a registered provider for social housing, and am looking for advice with regards to question 11 of the initial application, specifically:

- how we determine market rate rent levels

- our methodology for calculating rent charged