Supported Living Accommodation

Paul Chater 23/06/18 General Housing Topics


I am in the process of purchasing a four bedroom house in Surrey with a view to providing support living accommodation for people either with mild mental health or learning disability needs. My partner is a registered mental nurse and we will be providing the support and care.

I am struggling at the moment to find out how much the local authority would pay for the care and support and if anyone can help, it would be very much appreciated.

I would also like to make contact with anyone in a similar position to share information.

Many thanks