Supported Housing for the semi independent, ages 16+

Mary Clottey 29/11/17 General Housing Topics

I am prepared to start supported housing for young adults in South London( Croydon, Lambeth, Merton) and Surrey(Redhill, Crawley). I would like to hear from anyone with a trophy in these areas pls. I wouldn't mind partnership.

Post a reply

Everton Bryan 01/01/18

Hello Mary
I reside in London borough of Southwark and I own a property which is able to accommodate up to 5 young people for semi independent living . Am very much interested in setting up the business in partnership with someone who has the idea of getting it off the ground

Everton A Bryan

orinthia tulloch 04/01/18

Hello Mary and Everton, I have completed a business plan and cashflow forecast for a semi independent living unit for 16-25 year old care leavers, so have some information regarding the same I am happy to form a partnership with the right person.

I have everything in place to start this business in the Luton area, which would need to be adapted according to the regulations of the local authority where the business premises is located.

If interested please contact Orinthia on 07512901798.

Kind regards
Orinthia Tulloch

Mikella Dillon 08/01/18

Hi All

I was wondering if you have any advice on floating support for care leavers?

[log in to view email address]

Any advice would be much appreciated

Thank you

Old forum user 25/01/18


I am also looking to set up this business, however my knowledge in this industry is slim. Funding is not a problem for set up costs. please feel free to contact me & discuss further.


[log in to view email address]

PJ Akins 15/02/18

Hi Fitim,

I have vast knowledge and experience in social care and also a qualified social worker, I am happy to collaborate with you as funding will be a deterrent for me to set up a supported living accommodation at this time.

You can contact me on my email: [log in to view email address]

Old forum user 22/02/18

Hi there,

I am a private landlord in the process of developing my property into a semi-independent/supported living. If anybody knows how to get involved with the council for referrals or the procedure please get in contact with me.

I am also looking for someone to come on board as a partner.

Please contact me on [log in to view email address]

Valda Maw-Day 13/09/18

I want to set up semi independent in West Yorkshire I am looking for a property to lease, maybe buy or a partner. I have a business plan and would manage the unit, I an have extensive background in residential and LAC, leaving care. Is there anyone interested?

Michelle Tee 01/11/18

Hi valda

How are you getting on with your project??

Not sure if you can advise me with how to gain referrals-

07498 389607

Old forum user 12/11/18

99% of my work is assisting Service Users in the community, assisting them to find a Service Providers who would cater for their needs. I also work with the LA and Social Services on behalf of the Service Users.

Anyone approaching the LA or Social Services must have the adequate, relevant documents in place those two organisations can be very picky and have no time to go through applications so anything that attracts their attention they'll approach them for referrals.


[log in to view email address]