Housing Related Support Services for Older People

Jane Hughes 09/03/21 General Housing Topics

Are there any providers out there currently offering a floating housing related support service to older people living within bungalow accommodation or general needs housing? We are looking to expand our support service from sheltered housing to include bungalow accommodation across the city. I am also very interested how such services are funded if they do exist outside of sheltered or housing schemes.

Post a reply

Hayley Robinson 16/03/21

Hello Jane.
We offer our Independent Living service to both our sheltered schemes and our dispersed customers too. This changed slight, but continues, when Support People ceased.
I am happy to link in with you and share how we did this.

Melanie Warner 18/03/21

We are extending our Older Person Support services, although we do not receive funding for this.
Interested to compare intentions and share what we already do