Exempt Supported Accommodation Status

Javaad waseem 01/08/19 General Housing Topics


I am a new for profit CQC registered Personal Care provider in Northampton. I want to supply supported living accommodations.

I have a few self contained flats available form a landlord on a long term lease. They are leased through separate, limited company by shares.

There is a shortfall in rent from what’s Housing benefit are paying. On here I have read that a long lease and not for profit company help in getting the status. We are not big enough to be a housing association.

I want to know how to get exempt accommodation status for the properties.

I would appreciate some help in getting some guidance on how apply for exempt status.

Thanks all