Advice required from a small scale 24 hour personal care support provider

louise Suleman 23/05/19 General Housing Topics

Hi, l am in the final stages, of setting up a small scale supported Housing, providing 24 hour personal care and accommodation for those with complex needs. Provision will be provided for 1 service user and a bedroom for the carer. The accomodation is a 2 bedroom ground floor flat. It would be great to obtain advice from anyone providing a similar service, or at least give a name the of a provider company. I am based in the North West.

Post a reply

Ange Adams 24/05/19


are you going to be the landlord or the provider?

Christian Nwazuloke 24/05/19

I think you need to make sure you have local authority up to date required policy and procedures. Have DBS in place for the support worker who will work for you. I am not sure if the insurance for the building cover both client and employee.