Welcome to the Housing LIN
'I started the Housing LIN with a belief that when great people come together and share ideas, inspirational things happen. We have grown to become the 'go-to' sharing network for anyone working in specialist housing and care. With over 46,000 followers, join us and be a part of our exciting future.' Jeremy Porteus, Director
Housing with Care Matters
Stay on the pulse. Keep up-to-date with the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities. Sign up for our weekly bulletin and quarterly newsletter.
Learn and improve
Dementia without Walls
An inspiring programme of research and demonstration from Joseph Rowntree Foundation (JRF).
Get Smart - Useful tools outlining the principal ways of funding specialist housing, including extra care.
Extra Care Housing
Everything you need to know about Extra Care Housing for providers, commissioners and developers.
Key materials to help you plan, design and develop specialist housing and age-friendly communities.
Focus on Dementia
Essential information on meeting the housing and care needs of people with dementia.
- Planning Homes and Communities for Older People - Finding your way around the planning maze
- Directory of innovative housing schemes funded by the Department of Health
- Housing LIN forms new network to support improvements in housing for older people in Wales
- Pioneering Health and Housing Memorandum of Understanding
- Essential resources on developing and delivering Care and Support at Home
- Hospital 2 Home Resource Pack - essential information to support hospital discharge
- Housing our Ageing Population: Plan for Implementation (HAPPI2). The APPG inquiry report
- The Housing & Ageing Alliance - an Alliance committed to housing and older people
- Watch 3 'oscar' quality short films bringing care home: promoting independence through integrated working
- Autumn Statement - funding for ECH
- Place-based system of care: A way forward for the NHS in England
- LINks - the Housing LIN's essential weekly bulletin (w/c 23 Nov 2015)
- Mental Health Crisis Care Concordat: Improving outcomes for people experiencing mental health crisis
- Housing and Planning Bill 2015 - What's in it for the Older Person?
- Extra Care Housing: Top tips for commissioners
- Raising the flag at Pencric: Award winning modern senior living at the heart of the community in Staffordshire
- staff allocation and costing in Supported living scheme
- Setting up own supported living accomodation
- Research shows how adapted homes can save health and care services money
- Latest Housing LIN quarterly newsletter - November 2015
- Housing LIN Newsletter November 2015