Welcome to the Housing Learning and Improvement Network
We are the leading network for connecting people and promoting innovative new ideas that enhance the housing choices of older people. Our extensive learning resources pay attention to improving the delivery of housing and related care and support services.
Housing with Care Matters
Our regular newsletter Housing with Care Matters features the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities.
Learn and improve
Get Smart - Useful tools outlining the principal ways of funding specialist housing, including extra care.
Resources to enable you to forecast and plan to meet housing for older people in your area.
Key materials to help you plan, design and develop specialist housing and age-friendly communities.
Focus on Dementia
Essential information on meeting the housing and care needs of people with dementia.
- Everything you need to know about Extra Care Housing
- The Housing & Ageing Alliance - an Alliance committed to housing and older people
- Housing our Ageing Population: Plan for Implementation (HAPPI2). The APPG inquiry report
- Hospital 2 Home Resource Pack - essential information to support hospital discharge
- SHOP@ - Predict demand for older people's housing in your area
- Access the Housing and Care for Older People Research Network
- Assisted Living Innovation Platform - The Long Term Care Revolution
- North East Region Housing LIN Meeting - Sunderland
- North West Region Housing LIN Meeting - Crewe
- 'Transforming Primary Care - Safe, proactive, personalised care for those who need it most'
- The HDRC: what next? - Shaping research and informing decisions – London (Supported by the Housing LIN)
- Housing and Dementia research event
- Dementia and BAME communities
- SHOP: Making best use of your sheltered housing asset – Cardiff (supported by the Housing LIN)
- Catering Provision with Extra Care schemes
- Focus On: Social care for older people - Reductions in adult social services for older people in England