Welcome to the Housing Learning and Improvement Network
We are the leading network for connecting people and promoting innovative new ideas that enhance the housing choices of older people. Our extensive learning resources pay attention to improving the delivery of housing and related care and support services.
Housing with Care Matters
Our regular newsletter Housing with Care Matters features the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities.
Learn and improve
Get Smart - Useful tools outlining the principal ways of funding specialist housing, including extra care.
Resources to enable you to forecast and plan to meet housing for older people in your area.
- The Housing & Ageing Alliance - an Alliance committed to housing and older people
- Housing our Ageing Population: Plan for Innovation (HAPPI2). The APPG inquiry report
- Hospital 2 Home Resource Pack - essential information to support hospital discharge
- SHOP@ - Predict demand for older people's housing in your area
- SHOP resource pack - Find out how to develop your Market Position Statement
- Do you know someone living in a Lifetime Home?
- UKIEG Conference
- Using 2011 census data with SHOP@
- Improved personalisation in older persons' housing with care?
- Housing LIN Newsletter May 2013
- The Debenham Project - At a Glance
- Putting tenants at the centre: integrating specialist services to enables tenants to live independently