Welcome to the Housing LIN
'I started the Housing LIN with a belief that when great people come together and share ideas, inspirational things happen. We have grown to become the 'go-to' sharing network for anyone working in specialist housing and care. With over 46,000 followers, join us and be a part of our exciting future.' Jeremy Porteus, Director
Housing with Care Matters
Stay on the pulse. Keep up-to-date with the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities. Sign up for our weekly bulletin and quarterly newsletter.
Learn and improve
Windmill Court - HAPPI 2016 winner
An exemplary extra care housing scheme providing much needed accommodation for older people in Chingford.
Get Smart - Useful tools outlining the principal ways of funding specialist housing, including extra care.
Extra Care Housing
Everything you need to know about Extra Care Housing for providers, commissioners and developers.
Key materials to help you plan, design and develop specialist housing, HAPPI and age-friendly communities.
Focus on Dementia
Essential information on meeting the housing and care needs of people with dementia.
- Planning Homes and Communities for Older People - Finding your way around the planning maze
- Directory of innovative housing schemes funded by the Department of Health
- Housing LIN forms new network to support improvements in housing for older people in Wales
- Pioneering Health and Housing Memorandum of Understanding
- Essential resources on developing and delivering Care and Support at Home
- Hospital 2 Home Resource Pack - essential information to support hospital discharge
- Housing our Ageing Population: Plan for Implementation (HAPPI2). The APPG inquiry report
- The Housing & Ageing Alliance - an Alliance committed to housing and older people
- Watch 3 'oscar' quality short films bringing care home: promoting independence through integrated working
- Setting up own supported living accomodation
- cycle BOOM: Design for Lifelong Health and Wellbeing
- Barking Riverside Healthy New Town Research & Innovation Summit
- looking for properties in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas
- UK Government needs to think about older buyers not just those starting on housing ladder
- Designing with Downsizers: The next generation of 'downsizer homes' for an active third age
- Invitation to Tender: Care and Support Provider
- LINks - the Housing LIN's essential weekly bulletin (13 October)
- Setting up supported living accommodation
- Assistive technology – A Showcase Event - Keynsham (supported by the Housing LIN)
- Retirement Housing 2016
- East Midlands Region Housing LIN Meeting