Welcome to the Housing LIN
'I started the Housing LIN with a belief that when great people come together and share ideas, inspirational things happen. We have grown to become the 'go-to' sharing network for anyone working in specialist housing and care. With over 46,000 followers, join us and be a part of our exciting future.' Jeremy Porteus, Director
Housing with Care Matters
Stay on the pulse. Keep up-to-date with the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities. Sign up for our weekly bulletin and quarterly newsletter.
Learn and improve
Tunstall Healthcare Group's Innovations Centre
A showcase to demonstrate how technology enabled care integrates into people's lives. Find out more >
Get Smart - Useful tools outlining the principal ways of funding specialist housing, including extra care.
Extra Care Housing
Everything you need to know about Extra Care Housing for providers, commissioners and developers.
Key materials to help you plan, design and develop specialist housing and age-friendly communities.
Focus on Dementia
Essential information on meeting the housing and care needs of people with dementia.
- Planning Homes and Communities for Older People - Finding your way around the planning maze
- Directory of innovative housing schemes funded by the Department of Health
- Housing LIN forms new network to support improvements in housing for older people in Wales
- Pioneering Health and Housing Memorandum of Understanding
- Essential resources on developing and delivering Care and Support at Home
- Hospital 2 Home Resource Pack - essential information to support hospital discharge
- Housing our Ageing Population: Plan for Implementation (HAPPI2). The APPG inquiry report
- The Housing & Ageing Alliance - an Alliance committed to housing and older people
- Watch 3 'oscar' quality short films bringing care home: promoting independence through integrated working
- Latest Housing LIN quarterly newsletter - February 2016
- Housing LIN Newsletter February 2016
- Accessing shared ownership for people with disabilities in Wales: An overview of using the HOLD scheme
- Older Person's Shared Ownership: A Shared Experience - the Low Down
- Setting up own supported living accomodation
- Health Begins at Home (final report)
- Growing Old Together: Sharing new ways to support older people
- Attendance Allowance
- LINks - the Housing LIN's essential weekly bulletin (w/c 1 Feb)
- HB eligibility for night time care provision
- Qualifying care criteria for extra care sale units
- Improving Standards of Evidence in Housing