Welcome to the Housing LIN
'I started the Housing LIN with a belief that when great people come together and share ideas, inspirational things happen. We have grown to become the 'go-to' sharing network for anyone working in specialist housing and care. With over 46,000 followers, join us and be a part of our exciting future.' Jeremy Porteus, Director
Housing with Care Matters
Stay on the pulse. Keep up-to-date with the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities. Sign up for our weekly bulletin and quarterly newsletter.
Learn and improve
Windmill Court - HAPPI 2016 winner
An exemplary extra care housing scheme providing much needed accommodation for older people in Chingford.
Get Smart - Useful tools outlining the principal ways of funding specialist housing, including extra care.
Extra Care Housing
Everything you need to know about Extra Care Housing for providers, commissioners and developers.
Key materials to help you plan, design and develop specialist housing, HAPPI and age-friendly communities.
Focus on Dementia
Essential information on meeting the housing and care needs of people with dementia.
- Planning Homes and Communities for Older People - Finding your way around the planning maze
- Directory of innovative housing schemes funded by the Department of Health
- Housing LIN forms new network to support improvements in housing for older people in Wales
- Pioneering Health and Housing Memorandum of Understanding
- Essential resources on developing and delivering Care and Support at Home
- Hospital 2 Home Resource Pack - essential information to support hospital discharge
- Housing our Ageing Population: Plan for Implementation (HAPPI2). The APPG inquiry report
- The Housing & Ageing Alliance - an Alliance committed to housing and older people
- Watch 3 'oscar' quality short films bringing care home: promoting independence through integrated working
- Approaches to integrated housing, health and social care services: case studies from North Tyneside Council and Northumbria Healthcare
- Setting up own supported living accomodation
- Retirement Living Scheme - Health Hub
- Our Dementia, Our Rights
- DFG Champions Roadshows
- Laying the Foundations - Financial Education, Housing Finance and Homeownership in North East England
- Homes for Londoners: Affordable Homes Programme 2016-21 Funding Guidance
- Stop the Scandal: the case for action on mental health and rough sleeping
- Homes for Londoners: Draft Affordable Housing and Viability Supplementary Planning Guidance (November 2016)
- The 'spirit of living' in Woodchester Valley Village: Reflections on life in Britain's first mutually owned retirement village
- A statement of intent on the LHA (Welsh Housing Quarterly)
- Reflections on System Leadership