Welcome to the Housing Learning and Improvement Network
We are the leading network for connecting people and promoting innovative new ideas that enhance the housing choices of older people. Our extensive learning resources pay attention to improving the delivery of housing and related care and support services.
Housing with Care Matters
Our regular newsletter Housing with Care Matters features the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities.
Learn and improve
Get Smart - Useful tools outlining the principal ways of funding specialist housing, including extra care.
Resources to enable you to forecast and plan to meet housing for older people in your area.
Key materials to help you plan, design and develop specialist housing and age-friendly communities.
Focus on Dementia
Essential information on meeting the housing and care needs of people with dementia.
- Everything you need to know about Extra Care Housing
- The Housing & Ageing Alliance - an Alliance committed to housing and older people
- Housing our Ageing Population: Plan for Implementation (HAPPI2). The APPG inquiry report
- Hospital 2 Home Resource Pack - essential information to support hospital discharge
- SHOP@ - Predict demand for older people's housing in your area
- Access the Housing and Care for Older People Research Network
- Assisted Living Innovation Platform - The Long Term Care Revolution
- West Midlands Region Housing LIN Meeting - Warwick
- Housing Design Awards 2014
- Breaking down the enigma of dementia: Extra Care at Bletchley Park
- Putting health back into housing
- Telecare eNewsletter February 2014
- job roles within housing that cross over into social care, tendering opportunity
- Sheltered Housing – Ticking the time bomb? – Manchester and Bristol (Supported by the Housing LIN)
- New, emerging and changes to existing job roles in the Adult Social Care and Extra Care Housing sectors
- Housing LIN annual conference slides