Welcome to the Housing LIN
'I started the Housing LIN with a belief that when great people come together and share ideas, inspirational things happen. We have grown to become the 'go-to' sharing network for anyone working in specialist housing and care. With over 46,000 followers, join us and be a part of our exciting future.' Jeremy Porteus, Director
Housing with Care Matters
Stay on the pulse. Keep up-to-date with the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities. Sign up for our weekly bulletin and quarterly newsletter.
Learn and improve
C&C's Dora House redevelopment
Watch the first four 'chapters' in a nine part documentary about C&C's Dora House redevelopment.
Get Smart - Useful tools outlining the principal ways of funding specialist housing, including extra care.
Extra Care Housing
Everything you need to know about Extra Care Housing for providers, commissioners and developers.
Key materials to help you plan, design and develop specialist housing and age-friendly communities.
Focus on Dementia
Essential information on meeting the housing and care needs of people with dementia.
- Planning Homes and Communities for Older People - Finding your way around the planning maze
- Directory of innovative housing schemes funded by the Department of Health
- Housing LIN forms new network to support improvements in housing for older people in Wales
- Pioneering Health and Housing Memorandum of Understanding
- Hospital 2 Home Resource Pack - essential information to support hospital discharge
- Assisted Living Innovation Platform - The Long Term Care Revolution
- Housing our Ageing Population: Plan for Implementation (HAPPI2). The APPG inquiry report
- The Housing & Ageing Alliance - an Alliance committed to housing and older people
- Watch 3 'oscar' quality short films bringing care home: promoting independence through integrated working
- LINks - this week's Housing LIN bulletin (w/c 5 October 2015)
- London Region Housing LIN Meeting - Morden
- What do Daleks have to do with care and support?
- Setting up own supported living accomodation
- Landlords role in restricting occupants liberty
- LINks - this week's Housing LIN bulletin (w/c 28 September)
- 7 points about the new Housing Standards 2015
- Reducing hospital re-admissions through integrated health and housing
- North West Housing LIN Annual Conference - Warrington
- North East Housing LIN Annual Conference - Durham
- Dementia friendly communities: Guidance for councils
- Extra Care Housing in Wales: A Flexible and Appealing Alternative