Where You Are: Homepage > News
- Does living in a retirement village extend life expectancy?
- Top ten tips when choosing a support provider
- Housing White Paper: Ageing should have been front and centre
- What is the evidence for the cost or cost-effectiveness of housing and support options for people with care or support needs?
- Working with Care Providers to Understand Costs - A guide for adult social care commissioners
- Combatting Lonelinesss: Living in Manchester - our age-friendly city
- Research briefing: supported housing - How much top-up funding will be required under the Government's proposed model, and what might a different cap look like?
- One Hundred Years of Housing Space Standards: What Now?
- EAC National Housing for Older People Awards 2017
- Health care & people who are homeless - Commissioning Guidance for London
Latest forum threads
"The Housing LIN is one of the most useful sites that I have access to in my work in this sector. It's highly topical and provides excellent coverage of a huge range of relevant topics and latest news"