Where You Are: Homepage > Learn and Improve
Strategic Housing for Older People (SHOP) Resource Pack
These tools provide a framework and a basket of accompanying tools for councils, public and private sector developers and providers.
Our most popular content
- Using Resident Scrutiny to drive housing and care accountability
- Housing with Care: Guidance on regulated activities for providers of supported living and extra care housing
- Grand redesigns: sheltered housing 'chic'
- Grand Redesigns: Sheltered Housing Chic
- Making a house a home: Local Authorities and disabled adaptations: Learning lessons from complaints
- Housing in later life: planning ahead for specialist housing for older people
DH Funded Extra Care Housing Schemes
View information about schemes that have been developed with support from the Department of Health Extra Care Housing Fund.
- Housing LIN Submission on the consultation on the future funding of supported housing
- Housing in later life in Wales: Building the climate for change
- Prioritising our ageing population in the planning system
- A Housing AGEnda: Meeting the aspirations of older people in Wales
- Integrated lives: building healthier homes and communities
- Does living in a retirement village extend life expectancy? The case of Whiteley Village
Our regular newsletter - Housing with Care Matters
Our regular newsletters feature the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities.
Top 25 tags
ageing population - Blog - care - Case study - commissioning - dementia - design - extra care - extra care housing - funding - health - health and wellbeing - housing - integration - mental health - Newsletter - older people - personalisation - planning - Report - social care - strategy - telecare - Viewpoint - wellbeing