Where You Are: Homepage > Learn and Improve
Strategic Housing for Older People (SHOP) Resource Pack
These tools provide a framework and a basket of accompanying tools for councils, public and private sector developers and providers.
Our most popular content
- Using Resident Scrutiny to drive housing and care accountability
- Grand redesigns: sheltered housing 'chic'
- Deck access, balconies and bungalows: new trends in HAPPI award-winning buildings
- Breaking new ground: the quest for dementia friendly communities
- Disabled Facilities Grants 2015
- Towards an Age-friendly Wythenshawe - a partnership approach to developing the Wythenshawe Age-friendly Charter
DH Funded Extra Care Housing Schemes
View information about schemes that have been developed with support from the Department of Health Extra Care Housing Fund.
- A carer's guide to the Mental Capacity Act
- Extra Care and the changing face of Data Protection Compliance - More requirements, or just different ones?
- St Basils Psychologically Informed Environments - meeting the emotional and psychological needs of young homeless people
- Intergen volunteers compliation video
- Housing LIN December Newsletter 2016
- Building the right home - transforming care for people with a learning disability, autism or both
Our regular newsletter - Housing with Care Matters
Our regular newsletters feature the latest funding, policy and practice developments, new online resources and shared learning and networking opportunities.
Top 25 tags
ageing population - Blog - care - Case study - commissioning - dementia - design - extra care - extra care housing - funding - health - health and wellbeing - housing - integration - mental health - Newsletter - older people - personalisation - planning - Report - social care - strategy - telecare - Viewpoint - wellbeing