Connecting with Health and Care
Updated on 26/05/2009
This report is published jointly by the Housing LIN and Foundations.
In Autumn 2007 Foundations, the National Body for home improvement agencies, was commissioned by Communities and Local Government to carry out research and produce a report examining the options for the future delivery of home improvement agency (HIA) services. The report draws on examples from within and outside the HIA sector to highlight possible areas for development. It does not present a 'one-size-fits-all' model, but a series of options that may be appropriate depending on the identified needs of the local population, taking account of other services already in place.
Also of interest
- A New Model of Care Centred around Home Improvement Agencies
- Supporting people with a learning disability and/or autism who have a mental health condition or display behaviour that challenges
- Extra Care Housing in Wales: A Flexible and Appealing Alternative
- Digital Health in the UK: An industry study for the Office of Life Sciences
- Self-directed support: Reducing process, increasing choice and control