Where You Are: Homepage > News
- LINks - the Housing LIN's essential weekly bulletin (13 October)
- Welsh Government 2014-based local authority population projections include ageing population
- Rent cut will apply to supported housing from April 2017 after all
- Meeting the Challenge of Urban Renewal: The g15's Contribution to Regenerating London's Estates
- Older People's Day
- Mental Health & Housing: Potential economic benefits of improved transitions along the acute care pathway
- Mental Health & Housing: Housing on the Pathway to Recovery
- Age UK Blog: Why is it so Hard for Older People to Downsize?
- Case study: Housing & Care 21 makes digital advances
- The future funding of supported housing - what do we need to know?
Latest forum threads
"The Housing LIN is one of the most useful sites that I have access to in my work in this sector. It's highly topical and provides excellent coverage of a huge range of relevant topics and latest news"