Where You Are: Homepage > News
- Age UK Blog: Why is it so Hard for Older People to Downsize?
- 8 million older people left at risk and unaware of gas dangers
- Housing Benefit: Written statement - HCWS154 - UK Parliament
- The growing need of those growing old
- Is the Older People's Shared Ownership Scheme all that it seems?
- LINks - the Housing LIN's essential weekly bulletin (8 September)
- NHS England guest blog: From new models to new cultures of care
- TLAP Care Act survey for people with care and support needs, and carers
- New Housing LIN case study on wellbeing
- Housing Market Not Caring For Those Caring For You
Latest forum threads
"The Housing LIN is one of the most useful sites that I have access to in my work in this sector. It's highly topical and provides excellent coverage of a huge range of relevant topics and latest news"