Where You Are: Homepage > News
- Our Dementia, Our Rights
- Laying the Foundations - Financial Education, Housing Finance and Homeownership in North East England
- Stop the Scandal: the case for action on mental health and rough sleeping
- A statement of intent on the LHA (Welsh Housing Quarterly)
- Tackling delayed transfers of care: A new partnership brings technology and data to homecare services
- Putting People First: Commissioning for Connected Care, Homes and Communities
- Realising the value: Ten key actions to put people and communities at the heart of health and wellbeing
- Research estimates the scale, scope and cost of the supported housing sector
- 1.2m older people don't get the social care they need
- Accelerating change in housing: what does the future look like?
Latest forum threads
- Retirement Living Scheme - Health Hub
- Setting up own supported living accomodation
- Cumbria CC: Extra Care Housing and Supported Living Framework
- Supported living set up
- Expressions of interest sought to review and transform homes for older people in the south west. Register by 28 November.
- View all forum postings
"The Housing LIN is one of the most useful sites that I have access to in my work in this sector. It's highly topical and provides excellent coverage of a huge range of relevant topics and latest news"