This “Going Digital” web resource has been brought to you via the ADASS Housing Policy Network, the LGA and the Housing LIN, to provide essential information for professionals in social care, health and housing. It contains answers to key questions around digital technology – why is digital important, how does it support policy and commissioning objectives, what is the art of the possible/benefits of going digital and how do you make sure you’re making the right decisions.
Browse these pages for more on ‘Going Digital’
- A digital agenda - Introduction
- Getting resourced - policy, funding & planning
- Smarter thinking - Commissioning
- The gallery - Art of the possible
- Knowledge exchange - Technology considerations
- Making the case - Benefits of technology-enabled housing
We are grateful to the ADASS Housing Policy Network, the Housing LIN and Tunstall Healthcare for compiling this resource.
Thanks also go to a wide range of sector representatives for participation in workshop and focus groups, including Kajima Partnerships Ltd, HB Villages, ATEL, National Housing Federation, Home Group, Tunstall Healthcare and the GLA.
To access more information on Housing and Telecare, visit our Telecare pages.