Now in its 12th year, the Housing LIN Summit - A Festival of Ideas returns for a week-long virtual feast of inspiring conversations running from Monday 26th February to Friday 1st March 2024.
The Summit offers a compelling daily schedule featuring two free sessions each day – one in the morning and another in the afternoon – as we watch, listen and learn from leading industry figures from the housing, health, care and technology sections.
Why should you register?
With the government-appointed Older People’s Housing Taskforce in full swing and the APPG on Housing and Care for Older People Inquiry on Regeneration of Outdated Sheltered Housing due to report this year, our Festival of Ideas has something for everyone!
Bringing together 40+ high-profile speakers, residents, and our family of sponsors, let’s explore the opportunities to age well, live well and stay well.
- Innovations and challenges in extra care housing
- Marketing in housing for older people
- The role of design for people in later life
- Creating vibrant later living communities
- Diversity and inclusion to prevent housing, health and social care inequalities
- How technology-enabled solutions can help meet the local housing needs and aspirations
- Inspiring the next wave of talent and future leaders
- Planning for ageing population
- Collaborative forms of housing and care
- Innovations in inclusive age-friendly housing design
Crucially, we’ll also listen to the voices and views of older people to better understand their desire for housing in later life.
Our aim is to draw out ‘the art of the possible’, igniting inspiration as you plan, design and/or develop housing informed by HAPPI and TAPPI principles for our aging population.
We are extremely grateful to all our sponsors for their support.