Underpinned by our highly prized learning and improvement ethos, we have crafted a range of consultancy services that can best help you and your organisation in a changing and challenging work environment.
We have a unique extensive and active network of growing members in Scotland, England and Wales which enables us to take a 'top down and bottom up' view of the sector. As a result, we have excellent market insight, keeping up-to-date with latest research and innovation, and knowing what works well in practice from first hand. This intelligence and insight underpins all of our work and is a considerable advantage when it comes to using our consultancy services.
For more information about our consultancy services, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7820 8077
Our services include:
- Strategic market analysis and development
- Needs and demand assessment and analysis- SHOP@
- Housing stock and property review
- Accessible and Inclusive Housing Design
- Service review
- Transforming care: Building partnerships to build the right home
- Making the connection between health and housing
Research and Evaluation
People and organisational development
Learning by example
Significantly, any surpluses from work we are commissioned to undertake enables us to maintain our free-to-use online professional resources, national and regional networking and learning activities.