What can we do for you?
To help you transform your housing offer for people with a learning disability and/or autism, we can help you to:
- Develop and produce a strategic business case setting out how you will use your NHS allocation including working with partners to develop accurate housing needs assessments.
- Produce a PID for NHS capital and identify other sources of capital and revenue that can be leveraged to meet your operational housing needs.
- Produce a viable local accommodation strategy to deliver the local housing requirements.
- Develop the marketplace for Transforming Care including brokering relationships with local and specialist housing providers and other partners.
- Undertake asset reviews/options appraisals on NHS estate to scope opportunities on specific sites to increase housing supply.
- Quality assure housing delivery programmes and supporting practical delivery on the ground, and
- Facilitate service improvement and knowledge exchange via our prized national and regional peer-to-peer learning and improvement activities and training programmes drawing on good practice and ‘what works’.
Contact us to discuss how we can best help you meet your Transforming Care strategic and operational requirements at: email@example.com (opens new window)