Research and Evaluation
Updated on 22/03/2016
Can you measure the success of your service or do you need to evaluate the needs of your company's customers?
The Housing LIN is a partner on a number of cutting-edge university research projects funded by Research Councils, industry and trade and professional bodies. We've also led, project-managed and collaborated on a range of research and evaluation programmes in England and Wales. These collaborations have included market shaping, testing out and co-producing new service models, identifying innovative design and technology, and helping clients get a better understanding of their customers' choices and preferences.
Collecting the evidence for what works
Completed and current projects include:
- The Evaluation of the DH Extra Care Housing Fund (PSSRU, University of Kent)
- The ASSET project (Universities of Worcester, Bristol and Kent)
- The ECHO project (Universities of Bristol, Worcester and Kent)
- The EVOLVE project and Design for Wellbeing for Later Life project (School of Architecture, University of Sheffield)
- New research project to explore telecare use with older people (King's College London)
- Older people and wellbeing in Wales (SSIA)
Housing LIN Founder and Director Jeremy Porteus also sits on the NIHR SSCR impact working group and is a fellow at a leading university.
To discuss your research needs and/or to find out how you can participate in a current or future research project, email: email@example.com