Updated on 22/03/2016
Do you want the leadership skills and qualities to transform housing for older and vulnerable people?
The Housing LIN operates a number of peer-to-peer leadership sets for aspiring sector leaders working across housing, health and social care. In the South West, supported by Public Health England, we have produced a vision statement, Putting Older People First: Our vision for the next five years.
By linking in with us, you are working with a pragmatic organisation, grounded in reality, with a practical approach, in touch with real-life concerns in your area. We can help you to:
- Act as role models and leaders in your field, and so influence practice more widely across our regions and nationally
- Co-produce directly with older people to ensure your work meets their future expectations
- Improve the way we work together to develop and share good practice and expertise in the design and delivery of our services across housing, health and social care
- Identify opportunities and create new ways of working as a response to the issues facing the region
- Encourage and build effective networks to add value to the strategic partnerships between the sectors
To find out how we can help contact: email@example.com
Harriet Bosnell, Director of Health, Care & Support, Curo
"As a Director of health and Support here at Curo I have found being a member of the South West Housing LIN leadership set invaluable.
It's been a fantastic forum to examine and make time to discuss key challenges impacts housing , health and social care in the region with experts cross sector.
The breadth of knowledge and experience in the room has been incredibly helpful , enabling latest policy and funding streams to be discussed, challenges to be sifted through and best practice approaches shared.
I am a huge fan of the Housing LIN and being a member of the leadership set has been the icing on the cake!"