Clinical Commissioning JIP Support Project - East of England - 9th Network Bulletin
Updated on 04/10/2011
The focus of this edition is on developments since July, including Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) authorisation and the second round of the Government's 'listening exercise', particularly the increasing importance of integration. There is also a special feature on 'From joint working to integration: integrating commissioning and care in Norfolk'
Items in this edition include:
- Main themes from the recent Clinical Summit
- Summary of second round listening exercise
- From joint working to integration: integrating commissioning and care in Norfolk
- Public and Patient Involvement
- Authorisation of CCGs
- Health & Wellbeing Boards, including regional learning set
- HealthWatch transition
- Public Health update
- Eastern Region Public Health Observation (erpho)
- The personalisation of health services
- Money, health and wellbeing: Research and free resources from the Money Advice Service
Eastern LIN Regional Noticeboard
Post relevant regional updates to share with other members in your region, request practice examples, etc.
We are grateful to Keepmoat for their support to enable us to develop and maintain these pages.
Paula Broadbent, Retirement Solutions Director, Keepmoat
Keepmoat is national market leader in community regeneration and housing solutions on a national scale. We are proud to support the activities of the Housing LIN Regional Networks, because of the excellent work they do in supporting commissioners and providers across the country to ensure there are sustainable housing options with care choices for people in their later years. The services of the Housing LIN are in synergy with Keepmoat's belief that people should have the opportunity to live full and active lives, ageing well in their chosen communities.