Clinical Commissioning JIP Support Project - East of England - 9th Network Bulletin
Updated on 04/10/2011
The focus of this edition is on developments since July, including Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) authorisation and the second round of the Government's 'listening exercise', particularly the increasing importance of integration. There is also a special feature on 'From joint working to integration: integrating commissioning and care in Norfolk'
Items in this edition include:
- Main themes from the recent Clinical Summit
- Summary of second round listening exercise
- From joint working to integration: integrating commissioning and care in Norfolk
- Public and Patient Involvement
- Authorisation of CCGs
- Health & Wellbeing Boards, including regional learning set
- HealthWatch transition
- Public Health update
- Eastern Region Public Health Observation (erpho)
- The personalisation of health services
- Money, health and wellbeing: Research and free resources from the Money Advice Service
Eastern LIN Regional Noticeboard
Post relevant regional updates to share with other members in your region, request practice examples, etc.
We are grateful to Keepmoat for their support to enable us to develop and maintain these pages.
Paula Broadbent, Retirement Solutions Director, Keepmoat
Building on our long term relationship with the Housing LIN and many it's members, we are delighted to be sponsoring the regional pages. We are working closely with the regional leads to bring you more regional events throughout the year across the UK. So please watch out for forthcoming events in your area.
Keepmoat are proud of the projects which we have been involved in delivering, and we are proud to be part of this network because of the massive difference good quality Housing with Care makes to people's lives when they most need it.