Skip to content

supported living

nancy dera
Hi could i please get some help i have a 4 bedroom house ready do be used as supported living .
how do i get people in.?
do i need to be cqc reg ?
who do i approach to get people in ?

Thamk you for the help

Add your reply...

To add your own reply and set your email subscription settings, please login below
Not yet registered? Register

Remember me on this computer:

Did you know


You can attach a file when you post your message.

If you would like to attach mutiple files, you can select 'Attach a file' in any of your posted messages.

Supported by:

Midland Heart logo

We are grateful to Midland Heart opens new window for their support to enable us to develop and maintain these pages.

Ruth Cook, Chief Executive Officer, Midland Heart

"Continuous learning and improvement is what help providers to deliver great outcomes for customers. The Learning Lab helps our staff do this as well as share experiences and practical know-how with others in the sector. It's an invaluable resource for us."